Welcome to WIT Federal Credit Union
Click Here for Details
New at WIT Jumbo & Mini-Jumbo Certificate Rates
Members with Certificate Accounts of $50,000 to $99,999.99 will
receive higher interest rates, and Certificates of $100,000 or more will
receive even higher rates. See our rates page
for specific rates.
To activate your card or to change a PIN, call 1-800-448-8268.
To report a lost or stolen card you can call our office at 454-4580 or
after hours call the hotline at
Monitor your Credit
Get your free credit report once a year:
Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
Note: The credit scores that are available for purchase on line are
not your actual credit score. They are an approximation and you can not
rely on them.
Our Membership Includes the Following People
- West Irondequoit School District employees
- Full time students of West Irondequoit High School
- Employees and volunteers of private schools in Irondequoit which
- Bishop Kearney
- Christ the King
- St. John Neumann
- Employees and dues paying members of Amalgamated Transit
Workers, Local 282
- Rochester - Genesee Regional Transportation Authority employees
- Lift Line employees
- Employees and dues paying members of Laborers' International
North America, Local 435
- Employees and members of International Association of Heat and
Frost Insulators & Allied Workers, Local 26.
- Employees and members of Sheet Metal Workers' International
Association, Local 46.
- Employees and members of Teamsters Local 118
- Employees of Alsco who work in Rochester, NY
- Immediate family members of persons belonging to any of the
*Immediate Family Members as defined by NCUA
If you are in any way dissatisfied with our services we suggest you follow these steps:
1 . Contact the manager, David Wright
2. Contact our Supervisory Chairperson
WIT Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 31492
Rochester, NY 14603
3. You may file a formal complaint with the National Credit Union
Association (NCUA) online at the following site:
will send your complaint to David Wright and the Supervisory Chairperson
will meet with you to listen to your concern.